How to optimize your You Tube page?
You Tube is an amazing place to market your direct sales business. It is a great way to be able to share the real you with potential recruits and customers. You Tube is the premier channel for video sharing and uploading and the second to the largest search engine after Google. You Tube is a product of Google and reached its peak to over four billion of uploaded videos being viewed by the audience every day. So that means, when you upload and market your videos into You Tube it offers you a dual effect by being visible on both Google search and your You Tube channel.
Your You Tube page acts as a center point for all your marketing videos and content through captivating covers and designs. This page becomess an invitation to your gallery of creations, an exhibit screen that shows your video content, presents your direct sales services and products and markets your brand to millions of unique users.
If you already know how to optimize you blogs or your own websites, then optimizing your You Tube page is no different, since working with it is pretty similar, where certain facets should be considered to gain traffic and spread your brands as far and extensive as possible.
Here are some tips to optimize your You Tube page and ensure viewers make it to your channel.
- Setup your page properly
- Always remember that content is the primary influencer of your page. Organize all the information to clearly emphasize the subject of your video. Properly organized content it will push your page to rank on both Google and You Tube.
- Adjust your YouTube page presence
- Build your page contents according to your target audience preferences and requirements. You may contact an expert to work on your avatar or business logo and even your You Tube page theme and background. Doing this is manageable and can be done by you by downloading a free template from the web.
- Update your page settings and content regularly.
- Use a keyword for your video description, title and tags that when people would search they can find your video easily. Try to use a keyword that people nions. Whether a homepage of your website or a URL of a certain page. This technique will give the viewers the conforming information from your video as well as your website. Do not forget to tag your videos. Less than twenty or more than ten tags each video is enough to make use of your keywords. Tags should be in words or group of words for more possibility that your video would be accessible to your viewers.
- Modify your page theme and you tab.
- If you are regularly uploading videos, you should modify our tab frequently. If you are a blogger choose a blogger design as a testimonial for you official You Tube page of your brands.
- Frequently add your latest video.
- Viewers are always hungry of new video, so set your newest or most popular video and take this as an opportunity to gain more views.
As always, optimizing your You Tube page depends on the level of your exerted effort. Make use of everything you know to improve you page. Take note that your content is a driving factor to your You Tube page success. People in Direct Sales want to see your successes and they wan t to do what you do. You Tube allows them to see you first hand.