Having fun in your direct sales business is a huge benefit to being a Origami Owl representative. There are not many people that can say that they party for a living! Making sure that your hostess has fun too is something you can control by offering alternatives to a traditional home party.
If you find your booking calendar filling up fast or want to have bigger event, consider offering multi-host home parties at your home or at a specific venue, like a coffee shop or tea house. A multiple host party is when you invite 3 to 5 party hosts to have a party at the same time at one specific location.
These types of party offerings are beneficial to you, the party hosts and to all guests who will be in attendance. Let’s take a look at the benefits.
1. They are a huge time saver for everyone involved. You can do multiple parties all at the same time, while only demonstrating your direct sales products once.
2. They encourage party bookings from those who don’t want guests in their home for whatever reason. (cleanliness, too small, too noisy due to the kids or pets, etc.). Having them held at your home or at a place of business is a win-win for you both.
3. For hosts that don’t know a lot of people it’s a great way to get out and mingling with others. They won’t feel bad if only 3 or 4 of their guests show up when there is a whole room of other people attending the event.
4. Those who are attending seem to enjoy the multi-host style party since they can mingle with those they don’t know and with those they do. It’s a much more relaxed atmosphere that gets them out of a home setting, away from kids & their everyday lives, even if it’s only for a couple of hours. Plus they don’t have to clean the house!
5. It is a party atmosphere and people really have a great time. The party goes much quicker as you will have limited time to demo your goods. Set up a display and do a few demos and allow people to shop and have fun.
Take a chance and break out of the ordinary home party routine every so often. Having a multi-host party or even co-hosts can be less pressure on the hostess and a lot more fun for everyone!