Managing and Scheduling Your Direct Sales Business Time Effectively
It is no secret that running a busy direct sales business can be a bit tough to manage some days. That is why the best way to get all of your business tasks done and to have a productive work day is by drafting up a business (work) schedule. For this schedule you will need a calendar and then map out the days and time that you can set aside to work on your Origami Owl business.
When thinking about your schedule, you will want to block off sections of time to accomplish all of your business tasks. Depending on where you are within the business will depend on which tasks you need to complete and how much time you will need to set aside for them.
Here are some of the tasks that we normally see on a weekly and monthly basis:
* Calls to potential hosts (to get party bookings)
* Calls to party hosts (to conduct host coaching)
* Calls to new business prospects (following up with recruit leads)
* Calls to team members who need your assistance, guidance and training
* Corporate training calls
* Publishing a team newsletter
* Mail Prep (preparing products, catalogs, business flyers and packets for mailing)
* Party Prep (preparing all items you will need for upcoming parties)
* Further Education (time to read books, blogs, listen to audio, etc. to help teach you more about having a home based business)
* In-Person (team meetings and training sessions with locals)
* Social media outreach (time set aside for online social media)
* Local networking & business groups
The great thing about using a business schedule is that you will find that you will get more of your tasks completed and you will get them done in less time. Having a schedule will help to keep you focused and you will be more productive within your business.